In Vitro Diagnostic items are essentially utilized for the location of any sort of contamination and maladies. This is done by gathering tests from the human body which can be of blood or pee. Tissue tests are additionally been taken. These are gathered so as to identify any sort of contamination and maladies. Symptomatic of ailments and observing of medication treatment should likewise be possible with the assistance of the In Vitro Diagnostic Products.
In addition, use and treatment of in vitro diagnostics require specialized skill and along these lines, instruments are utilized in particular clinical offices to do determination. For example, IVD items are utilized in offices, for example, independent research facilities, emergency clinics, and purpose of care.
Market size available for years: 2019–2027
Base year considered: 2020
Forecast period: 2020–2027
The Europe in vitro diagnostics market (IVD) was valued at $13,825 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $18,647 million at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostic Market Key Players:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostic Market Dynamics:
- Numbers infected from deadly and infectious diseases are rising, giving a boost to the disease diagnosis.
- The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases amongst the population is extending growth factors in the In Vitro Diagnostic Market.
- High cost diagnosis is one threat which is being posed by the In Vitro market.
- The step by public of consumption of tobacco and alcohol is amongst one of the unhealthy lifestyles which is being adopted. Unhealthy eating habits are amongst one of the major problems also seen in Europe which is going to provide all time opportunity for the In Vitro Diagnostic Market.
Europe In Vitro Diagnostic Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Software & Services
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassays (CLIAS)
- Fluorescence Immunoassays (FIAS)
- Colorimetric Immunoassays (CIS)
- Rapid Tests
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSpot Assays (ELISPOT)
- Western Blot
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- DNA Diagnostics
- Tissue Diagnostics
- Clinical Chemistry
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Liver Panel
- Lipid Profile
- Thyroid Function Panel
- Renal Profile
- Electrolyte Panel
- Specialty Chemicals
- Other IVD Techniques
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiac Diseases
- Immune System Disorders
- Nephrological Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Other Indications
By End User:
- Standalone Laboratory
- Academic & Medical Schools
- Point of Care Testing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Report Contains Answers to Your Following Questions:
- Which manufacturing technology is used? Which trends are causing these developments?
- Who are the global key players?
- What was the global market status of the market? What were capacity, production value, cost and profit of market?
- What are projections of global market considering capacity, production and production value?
- What is market chain analysis by upstream raw materials and downstream industry?
- What are the market dynamics of the market?
- What should be entry strategies, countermeasures to economic impact, marketing channels for market?